The Mindset Movement Cancellation Policy
As a member of The Mindset Movement you can cancel at anytime. All you need to do is login to the website and in the Members Area click on ‘Subscription Management’ and from there you can cancel your account.
Once you have done that your account will be closed immediately and you will no longer be charged. If you have any questions you can get in touch at email@example.com. Please note that if you choose to cancel part way through your monthly membership you will no longer be able to access members only content and this restriction will apply immediately upon cancellation.
You are responsible for ensure that your payment method is valid. If you wish to change your credit / debit card details then this must be done either via PayPal, if this is your chosen method, or you must set up a new billing agreement for your membership if payment is made via Stripe using your credit / debit card. Please note that we do not have access to your payment method and are not able to update any of your details. Please note that if you fail to update your payment method correctly and it is shown that you have had membership access to the website whilst your payment has not been valid then you will be responsible for any membership costs accrued during this period.
Rules & Restrictions on Submissions
- Users should exercise common sense and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting on the Members Chat (“Submissions”). Inappropriate Submissions would include, for example, comments or materials that:
- make false or defamatory statements about others;
- are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening;
- harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors;
- are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including addresses, phone numbers or other personal information about third persons without their consent.)
- Submissions may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Submissions may not contain unauthorized disclosures of proprietary or confidential information.
- Users may not use the Facebook Group in a manner or for a purpose that could violate federal or state antitrust laws. For example, the Facebook Group may not be used to communicate with competitors about prices, discounts, market shares, sales territories, or other terms or conditions of trade.
- Users may not use the Members Chat to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or for any purpose that may be illegal.
- Users may not use or attempt to use the Members Chat for commercial purposes. Submissions may not include advertisements for goods or services, solicitations, “spam”, chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or the like. Users are not precluded from posting promotions for actuarial related information and events or job postings in the field of actuarial science.
- Submissions may not include false or misleading representations of affiliation with any other person or entity. A User may not employ false identifiers to impersonate any person or entity or to misrepresent or disguise the true origin of any content.
The Mindset Movements’ right to Administer & Monitor Members Chat
The Mindset Movement reserves the right to monitor and administer the Members Chat area including forums & topics. This includes, but is not limited to removing any content posted, the right to disallow the use of any screen name or e-mail address, or to terminate any Member’s posting abilities at any time, including individual and group chat postings.
The Mindset Movement makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the information posted on Members Chat, whether posted by the Mindset Movement or any third party.
Postings, including but not limited to comments and replies to discussion topics, are not to be relied on as professional opinions or advice, and postings are not intended to constitute technical, financial or legal guidelines or to supplant individual judgment with respect to particular situations.
The Mindset Movement does not endorse, approve, recommend, or certify any information, product, process, service or organisation presented or mentioned on the Members Chat, and information from the Members Chat should not be referenced in any way to imply such approval or endorsement. The Mindset Movement makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Mindset Movement websites or third-party resources that may be referenced.
Limitations of Liability
Neither the Mindset Movement director, employees, agents or representatives shall be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind arising from or in any way relating to (a) the use of or inability to use the Members Chat, (b) errors or omissions from Members Chat content, (c) any third party websites content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in any Members Chat, (d) the unavailability of the Members Chat, (e) any use of the Members Chat or reliance by the user on any information or content contained therein; nor shall they be liable to users or any other person for any special, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages arising from or in any way relating to the foregoing, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages occurring. In no event may a user bring any claim or cause of action again the Mindsest Movement.
Representations by users; indemnification
The User is solely responsible for the contents of his / her submissions to the Members Chat. User represents that he j/ she has all the rights necessary to pot the information, content or materials submitted to the Members Chat without violating the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of third parties, and that no submission by the user will violate the laws of the rights of third persons. User hereby indemnifies and agrees to hold harmless the Mindset Movement and its directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims asserted against them and any liability, loss, damage, costs or expenses (including reaonsable legal fees) incurred or suffered by them in connection with or arising out of users acts or omissions or the materials or information user submits to the Members Chat.